Download the Free Anatella-Versions
What's the difference between the "free" and the "commercial" versions of Anatella?
The "free" version of Anatella:
- does not include any form of support or any garantee of results (but you can obtain full support for a modest fee).
- does not include advanced features such as: creation of MSOffice reports, MS-Excel (.xlsx file) reader & writer, XML reader & writer, JSON parser, Social Network Analysis, Text Mining, Field Encryption, etc.
What's the difference between "Anatella Installer" and "Anatella portable"?
These 2 versions of Anatella are identical.
The "Anatella Installer" software performs some additionnal work during install:
- it associates .anatella files with the Anatella software
- it optionnaly creates a new entry in your "start menu"
- it makes sure that you have write access inside the "plugin" directory of anatella (otherwise you cannot add new user-defined Anatella plugins)
Additional optional downloads
To extend Anatella with new functionnalities, you can program new "boxes" in many languages. Anatella supports the following languages:
- R: To use the R language inside Anatella, you need to install an additionnal component: The "R engine". R is quite slow and cumbersome to use but possesses a large library of functions. Also, the charts in R are beautiful.
- Python: To use the Python language inside Anatella, you need to install an additionnal component: the "Python engine": 64-bit Python Engine or 32-bit Python Engine. Many people chose chose to use Python because of its easy syntax: i.e. You can create very quickly&easily new "boxes" using Python. The drawbacks of Python are the same as the drawbacks of R: quite slow and limited to small datasets (because of the "in-RAM" memory limitation).
- C/C++: You can use the Anatella C/C++ SDK for the ultimate performances and flexibility. Ask a sales representative to get the SDK.
For your conveniance, here are some free ODBC&OleDB drivers that are known to work with Anatella:
- Oracle ODBC drivers (Instant Client) (for Oracle v12.1 and above).
- Teradata ODBC drivers.
- MS-SQL-Server ODBC drivers.
- My SQL ODBC drivers.
- MS-Access ODBC drivers.
- SAS OleDB driver: required to access .sas7bdat files: Run "setup.exe" and install only the features "SAS Local Data Provider" (for 32-bit Anatella) and "SAS Local Data Provider windows x64" (for 64 bit Anatella).
- SQLite ODBC drivers.
- Syabse ODBC drivers.